Therapeutic Drugs Analysis on Telomere LengthInquiry
Telomeres can be beneficially lengthened with medication. Telomere wear is strongly associated with the onset of age-related disease and death, and there is increasing interest in the specific effects of relevant therapeutic drugs on telomere length. To help researchers advance the development and application of telomere drugs, CD BioSciences provides in vitro studies of drugs to validate their effects on telomere length.
Our In Vitro Assays and Techniques for Telomere Drug Validation
Our in vitro assays provide an initial platform for the discovery of drugs capable of modulating telomere length. We have a wide range of in vitro assays/techniques to assess the specific effects of drugs on telomere length and select specific techniques based on specific research objectives.
Our assay capabilities include:
- Assays for human cells. We have a variety of proprietary cell lines and models for cellular assays including simple cell proliferation and viability assays, oxidative stress and antioxidant assays, apoptosis and senescence assays, and cellular biochemical and functional assays.
- Measurement of telomere length. Telomere status is measured through steps such as cell lysis, DNA extraction, and amplification assays, which can include short telomere measurements, overall telomere length distribution, and changes in telomere dynamics.
We focus on providing cost-effective, high-quality experimental research solutions for our customers, specializing in standard and custom in vitro assays that validate the effects of therapeutics on telomere length.
Our Key Advantages
- Wide selection of cell-based functional assays to meet your project requirements.
- Explore telomere length-based targets, including other on-demand assays, for final association analysis.
- Flexible and customized services are available to meet your specific needs and support your research goals.
- Proven technology platform and expertise, reliable and fast turnaround time.
- Experimental protocols with strict quality control and high-quality data.
At CD BioSciences, we have been exploring emerging telomere assay technologies and working with our customers to meet their research or industry testing needs. We select core technologies for in vitro studies and telomere measurements, providing solutions for in vitro studies of drug-affected telomere length, as well as professional information and related technology sharing for researchers and pharmaceutical companies to access and test.
We are always developing and advancing new technologies to bring benefits to telomere detection and aging research. If you have a relevant research idea, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Our services are for research use only and not for any clinical use.
We are a comprehensive technology platform company integrating aging DNA methylation, telomere, transcriptome, proteome, and metabolome research.