Telomere Measurement for Various SamplesInquiry
Telomere shortening is a major cause of aging and aging-related diseases in humans. Telomere length measurement can also be used as an accurate indicator of an individual's biological age and is an important research direction in the field of age-related diseases and lifespan extension.
Telomere measurement techniques require a high level of technical competence to produce reliable and robust estimates of telomere length. CD BioSciences can provide a technical platform to assist and facilitate high quality and accurate studies of individual telomere lengths in aging research.
Measuring telomere length and its distribution in human cells is important for individual health, aging longevity, and plays an important role in protecting chromosomal DNA and regulating cellular aging. We want to help researchers study telomere length measurements in different subject areas and provide a top-notch technical platform to study telomere dynamics in individuals.
- We provide a plan and execution protocol for telomere length studies.
- We assist in sample collection and maximize DNA quality and yield, overcoming challenges and problems.
- We consider information about the genomes of our study subjects and use our telomere age clock technology to design and implement telomere length measurement protocols for different samples to obtain additional critical information.
- We report detailed information on methods, results, errors, etc. to our clients through graphical reports of rigor, consistency and clarity.
We offer telomere testing services for the following samples, including but not limited to,
We provide telomere measurement solutions for researchers with different samples, with specific sample requirements in the table below.
|Blood sample||＞3 mL||EDTA anticoagulation tube collection, invert and mix|
|Saliva sample||＞2 mL||Use a commercial saliva collection kit and rinse your mouth before collection|
|Cell sample||＞106 cells||Remove the culture medium and freeze in liquid nitrogen|
|Tissue sample||＞500 mg||Divide into 50 mg size, quick-frozen in liquid nitrogen|
|DNA sample||＞1 μg||No pollution and no residue, concentration ≥20 ng/μL|
We can provide precise tools to assess and monitor telomere length for biopharmaceutical fields such as cancer, age-related diseases, etc.
We can provide telomere length measurements for compound screening of longevity nutraceuticals， exploring their positive impact on telomeres.
Our technology allows us to investigate the anti-aging potential of anti-aging cosmeceuticals and to screen for cosmetics with real value.
Our innovative technology enables the measurement of telomere length in any animal model for animal longevity and health studies.
- We can handle many types of samples, including blood, stem cells, fibroblasts, sperm, solid tumors, various tissue samples, and more.
- Our proprietary cutting-edge technology enables comprehensive telomere analysis by identifying multiple telomere-related variables.
- We help our clients analyze unique differences in telomeres to reveal differences between samples.
We always focus on the needs of our customers. With our extensive experience and expertise in telomere research, for each customer request we form a dedicated research team to help you select the process and technology that meets your research goals.
CD BioSciences has completed many telomere length measurement services in aging studies, and we are committed to expanding your understanding and application of telomere length by combining scientific knowledge from different fields with technical experience in the laboratory. Please contact us to learn more.
Our services are for research use only and not for any clinical use.
We are a comprehensive technology platform company integrating aging DNA methylation, telomere, transcriptome, proteome, and metabolome research.