Telomere Length Test for Nematode SamplesInquiry
The nematode worm is an organism with simple and rapid genetics. It grows quickly and can be kept in the lab conveniently, and is small, so its anatomy and development can be examined easily. And C. elegans is a good model for studying the aging process in an entire organism.
For this very useful model, CD BioSciences can provide telomere length test services for common nematode samples, which can provide important clues about how aging occurs and why age-related diseases occur.
Telomere Length in Nematode
Nematode telomeres are composed of two repeating units–TTAGGG–and range in length from 8-12 kb. Telomere length is regulated by telomerase, a specialized reverse transcriptase that adds additional TTAGGG repeats to the ends of chromosomes. In nematodes, telomere length is maintained through a combination of telomerase-mediated elongation and end-to-end fusions.
We provide nematode telomere length assay technology from our telomere aging technology platform. In order to ensure accurate, stable results, the qPCR-based assay protocol is established and optimized for different customer projects.
We usually use PCR-based methods for telomere detection. By using amplification reactions with optimized specific telomere primers and comparing them with control genes, important information on relative telomere length can be obtained.
Fig. 1 Service process of telomere length test for nematode samples.
Our simple and fast detection process not only meets the demand for high throughput but also requires a relatively low amount of sample while being more sensitive.
Customers need to provide:
- Fresh nematode samples (>1 million cells or more, >100 μg DNA)
Our service advantages:
- Provide a variety of experimental materials and instruments to meet the experimental needs of different species sample detection.
- Professional operators and perfect service system. Detection of the entire follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Deliver the experimental results, apply the experimental results correctly, and provide after-sales service.
- Experienced - Many years of experimental experience in helping clients with various human samples, mouse samples, plant samples, Drosophila samples, and dozens of other species.
- Innovative telomere aging clock technology - A high-throughput, easy-to-use, low-cost technical solution for accurate and intuitive measurement of telomere length.
- Short cycle time. From DNA extraction, testing, and analysis, it takes only 1-2 weeks to get a perfect data report.
- Nematodes have a short generation time. Our service can be applied to the study of telomere length regulation across generations.
- Highlighting specific mechanisms and genes that limit nematode lifespan, thus exploring the human equivalent process.
- Provide important clues about how we age and why age-related diseases occur.
CD BioSciences' telomere testing service is not only for nematode species but also for a variety of human samples, NHP samples, rodent samples, plant samples, etc. For researchers, our services are comprehensive and extensive.
We welcome you to choose our service, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be glad to assist you.
Our services are for research use only and not for any clinical use.
We are a comprehensive technology platform company integrating aging DNA methylation, telomere, transcriptome, proteome, and metabolome research.