Telomere Length Test for Cervical Epithelial CellsInquiry
The cervical epithelial cells in the cervix have structural integrity and restrict the entry of molecular and cellular material into the cervix. Human cervical epithelial cells can serve as a useful in vitro model for the study of cervical-related pathophysiology. CD BioSciences can provide telomere length measurement of cervical epithelial cells, which can be used to explore the correlation between telomeres and cervical-related diseases.
Relative Telomere Length in Cervical Epithelial Cells
Fig. 1 A microscope of normal human cervical cells.
The cervix is the lower part of the uterus that functions to promote fertility and protect the female reproductive tract and fetus from potential pathogens. Human cervical epithelial cells isolated from the human uterus are squamous in shape.
Each division of cervical epithelial cells reduces telomere length, resulting in apoptosis or senescence. When atypical conditions lead to a reduction in telomere length, it leads to an increased level of instability in the cellular genome. This may be the main triggering event leading to many cervical diseases.
Our service is based on Telomere Length Aging Clock Platform. We can provide our clients with the required telomere length data for cervical epithelial cells.
- Measurement method. Our researchers are very familiar with the methodological nuances of the various procedures used to measure telomere length, including TRF, qPCR, Q-FISH, Flow-FISH, and more. This will ensure that we can select the best evaluation method to meet the needs of our clients' study designs.
- Solving the challenges. We implement the most important steps, including a comprehensive assessment of the study question, sample type, analysis time, and available resources, in order to select the most appropriate available measurement method. Further, a more robust study design can address the challenges of longitudinal studies with samples over time.
- Measurement content. Measuring telomere length can be supplemented with other measurement services, including the generation of mean telomere length per telomere, telomere length variation, short telomere frequency, and long telomere frequency.
We provide telomere length measurement solutions for cervical epithelial cells. The specific requirements are as follows.
- Sample type: we can receive cell samples from you or genomic DNA samples extracted from cells
- Sample quantity: each collection tube contains >106 cells, DNA sample＞1 μg
- Shipping requirements: we recommend dry ice transport, and we will use the cells or DNA for experiments directly and immediately upon receipt.
- If you need the remaining samples after the test is completed, we will return the samples.
Since short telomeres are associated with almost all chronic diseases, their measurement can be an invaluable tool for disease research. Our telomere length analysis technology platform could help achieve major breakthroughs in chronic disease research and lifespan extension.
CD BioSciences is the only biotech company that brings together various telomere analysis technologies into one platform. We help scientists or pharmaceutical companies measure telomere length to reveal important information about aging or age-related diseases.
If you have a need for telomere length measurement of cervical epithelial cells or other samples, please contact us to learn more.
- Albosale A H and Mashkina E V. Association of Relative Telomere Length and Risk of High Human Papillomavirus Load in Cervical Epithelial Cells. Balkan J Med Genet, 2022, 24(2): 65-70.
Our services are for research use only and not for any clinical use.
We are a comprehensive technology platform company integrating aging DNA methylation, telomere, transcriptome, proteome, and metabolome research.