Telomere Length Dynamic AnalysisInquiry
Telomeres shorten with age, and the degree of shortening correlates with the aging and disease process of the individual. When telomeres shorten to the point of damaging DNA, it leads to cellular senescence and apoptosis until the individual dies. Therefore, understanding the dynamics of telomere length is of great value to help us assess the impact of different influences on aging and mortality.
CD BioSciences is an integrated biological research services company that provides basic research services on aging and longevity to researchers in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, healthcare, and nutrition industries, as well as to academic and government organizations. We can provide a complete and unique system for conducting telomere dynamics studies to help researchers assess the effects of different self and external factors on telomeres.
Our Telomere Length Dynamic Analysis Services
We have a unique high-throughput telomere analysis technology that can be applied in many research areas to help our clients gain a comprehensive understanding of telomere dynamics during health and aging.
- We collect samples that can target blood, tissues, cells, etc. from different periods of time from different study species.
- We extract genomic DNA for each sample and measure the average telomere length of all samples based on PCR method to obtain longitudinal data of telomere length at different stages of the same sample, calculate telomere length differences to estimate telomere attrition rate and analyze how telomeres change in individuals.
- All data obtained are statistically analyzed and models are constructed to explore the relationship between telomere changes and age or other factors.
Telomere dynamics vary over the individual lifespan, and more research is needed to understand which factors most strongly influence changes in telomere dynamics. Our service can help you combine telomere changes with data on influencing factors to understand the important impact of telomere changes during the life course.
What We Can Solve
- We can monitor the effects of different factors on telomeres, including genetic factors, environmental factors, and lifestyle factors.
- It can be applied to the study of certain age-related diseases, such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, neurodegenerative diseases, and cancer.
- We can provide very valuable information to develop lifestyle management, external factors control and other measures to improve telomeres.
The analysis of telomere dynamic changes and the exploration of their mechanisms are of great importance and have promising applications in aging research and disease treatment. CD BioSciences provides high precision, high throughput, high range, complete and comprehensive solutions for telomere dynamic analysis and we invite you to collaborate with us, please contact us for relevant expertise, services and support. We look forward to your inquiry!
Lewis G S, et al. Spatio‐temporal variation in lifelong telomere dynamics in a long‐term ecological study. Journal of Animal Ecology, 2018, 87(1).
Our services are for research use only and not for any clinical use.
We are a comprehensive technology platform company integrating aging DNA methylation, telomere, transcriptome, proteome, and metabolome research.