Proteome Research in AgingInquiry
Proteins may be the most promising biomarker candidates in aging, as thousands of proteins may be measured in a small sample, and they are directly related to function. Age proteomes are highly tissue specific, and they can be used as tools for exploratory analysis and problem solving in aging research.
Proteomics research has potential in aging exploration and the development of high throughput assay technologies supports its rapid expansion in aging. CD BioSciences' proteomics research services in aging, including specific assays, technology platforms, and project solutions that complement the understanding of mechanisms of aging and age-related diseases with proteomic information.
We apply state-of-the-art mass spectrometry technologies for aging proteomics studies, providing services including identification and quantification, functional characterization, specific identification, association analysis and other services.
Proteins can influence physiological functions as well as provide clues to the mechanisms of aging, it allows the identification of protein classes in different tissues and the characterization of changes in protein expression to provide insight into aging mechanisms. We provide more information resources on proteomics for the study of aging and age-related diseases.
Aging-related secretory proteins have great potential as robust and diverse biomarkers of aging, and protein biomarkers is beneficial for aging evaluation and the prevention and treatment of aging-related diseases. We provide multiple discovery strategies to identify aging-related protein biomarkers from biological samples such as tissues and cells.
Many different aging clocks have emerged, including epigenomics, transcriptomics and proteomics, which are capable of predicting biological age and providing information about the health of the organism. To help optimize the aging clock and identify targeted therapies for anti-aging, we provide age prediction services based on proteome.
Problems We Solve
- The aging-related protein characterization service aims to provide the aging science research community with state-of-the-art proteomics technology.
- We help our clients obtain accurate protein quantification results from their samples and help researchers relate these sequencing data to the biology of aging.
- We support the design of experiments in the field of aging-related proteomics research to predict or diagnose aging and disease based on proteomic signatures.
Aging proteomics services are available from our advanced proteomics technology platform, where experienced personnel will provide solutions and meet the unique needs of your project.
- Proteomics Services - This includes standard protein identification and quantification, target protein quantification and validation, post-translational modifications, protein-protein interactions, and specific protein screening and identification.
- Service Cycle - Depending on the project, the service period usually takes 20-40 working days, and expedited services are also available. For more information, please contact our technical staff.
CD BioSciences is at the forefront of multi-omics research on aging, and we provide advanced proteomics and bioinformatics solutions to support our clients' aging research. Our unique technologies provide powerful tools for analyzing aging proteins from a variety of organisms and cell types.
You can contact our staff to obtain a quote for related services and to discuss how we can meet your specific project requirements. Please feel free to contact us, we look forward to and welcome your inquiries!
Our services are for research use only and not for any clinical use.
We are a comprehensive technology platform company integrating aging DNA methylation, telomere, transcriptome, proteome, and metabolome research.