Obesity DNA Methylation Biomarker DiscoveryInquiry
Aging is a risk factor for many chronic diseases, including obesity. Obesity plays an important role in certain metabolic diseases and can lead to the development of many associated comorbidities. Studies have identified epigenetic changes involved in aging, the most studied being DNA methylation, which may be a key factor involved in the obesity process. DNA methylation modifications affect gene activity, then analysis of DNA methylation marks specific to obesity diseases may be an effective way to understand the molecular mechanisms of obesity and how to control it.
CD BioSciences can provide DNA methylation biomarker discovery services for obesity. We help our clients to explore obesity epigenomic patterns, mainly based on DNA methylation analysis, which will help to develop effective preventive measures against obesity development.
Genome-Wide Analysis of DNA Methylation Biomarkers
We use genome-wide analysis techniques for comprehensive exploration and screening to facilitate the discovery of DNA methylation biomarkers for obesity. Through genome-wide techniques, we are able to compare blood and other cells/tissues from normal versus obese samples to explore potential DNA methylation biomarkers across the genome.
Our DNA methylation biomarker analysis tests with high discovery capability cover a wide and unique genome, obtaining high quality data from small samples.
- We detect and evaluate combinations of obesity candidate genes to improve the sensitivity and specificity of DNA methylation biomarkers.
- We can identify individual specific genetic loci as specific biomarkers from a large data set.
- We perform extensive computational and correlation analyses using statistical methods to validate candidate biomarkers.
We can help you increase your chances of obtaining new biomarker discoveries by allowing us to analyze your samples to provide reliable and reproducible data that directly identifies obesity-associated DNA methylation.
How We Work
Our overall service process includes:
- First send us your samples and we will set up a protocol based on your research needs.
- Then we have our professional team perform in-house analysis to help you screen for DNA methylation markers associated with obesity.
- Then you will receive the overall study results: raw data, marker identification, and analysis report. If needed, the results can be discussed with our experts.
- Finally, you can select the most promising candidate markers of interest to you for cost-effective final validation.
CD BioSciences is always exploring and updating innovative technologies that bring benefits to DNA methylation analysis assays. If you have a relevant research idea, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
- Stunnenberg H G, et al. Genome-wide epigenomic profiling for biomarker discovery. Clinical Epigenetics, 2016, 8(1).
- Samblas M, et al. DNA methylation markers in obesity, metabolic syndrome, and weight loss. Epigenetics, 2019:1-24.
Our services are for research use only and not for any clinical use.
We are a comprehensive technology platform company integrating aging DNA methylation, telomere, transcriptome, proteome, and metabolome research.