Integrative Aging ResearchInquiry
Biological age reveals the actual degree of aging of an individual's physical condition, and the biological age of aging can be predicted by various indices, including changes in DNA methylation, telomere length, transcriptomics, proteomics, and metabolomics. Most studies have considered the predictive performance of several of these individual biological clocks separately, but comprehensive analyses of multiple aging markers are more lacking.
In order to better understand the molecular mechanisms of aging, CD BioSciences provides services to help researchers calculate multiple biological aging indicators and generate compound clocks for aging-related research such as mechanism exploration, influence factor investigation and therapy development by integrating different biological clocks for comprehensive analysis and thus revealing aging mechanisms and their effects at several molecular levels.
We provide multi-omics analysis of aging, integrating new methods to improve the measurement of biological aging, and further studies of multi-level molecular level data will help to elucidate aging mechanisms and improve aging measurements.
Our services include,
- Measurement of biological aging indicators at different molecular levels from DNA to metabolites, including DNA methylation, telomere length, transcriptome, proteome and metabolome clocks.
- Assess whether the composite biological clock is superior to a single biological indicator of aging in terms of its association with aging.
- Analysis of the relationship between comprehensive biological aging indicators and various physical, psychological and external factors.
- Design research program - define the research objectives with the client, set up a research team with a dedicated person in charge, discuss the specific experimental plan, define and execute it according to the plan.
- Perform the experimental protocol - we can provide or assist in a range of operational steps from sample collection, sample processing, metric measurement, statistical analysis, clock construction to evaluation and validation.
- Submit research results - All data and results generated from the research process will be submitted to you in a graphical format via a project closure report.
Single biological clock studies do not comprehensively examine and explore aging and related diseases because they do not capture the complexity of the aging process. We offer research services that allow for a broad integrated analysis of multiple aging indicators that can be applied to,
- Integrate molecular data analysis from different sources to improve our understanding of the mechanisms and effects of biological aging.
- Develop age clock models based on DNA methylation, telomere length, transcriptomics, proteomics, and metabolomics.
- Measure biological aging.
In this service, we elucidate the complex and multifactorial process of biological aging from a comprehensive perspective based on five biological clock levels. We can not only calculate a sensitive and accurate aging composite index by summarizing multiple biological aging indicators, but also observe the determinants closely related to individual biological aging through it.
CD BioSciences can provide you with a unique research services experience. If you would like to ask questions about our services or learn more about them, please contact us for more information.
- Jansen R, et al. An integrative study of five biological clocks in somatic and mental health. eLife Sciences, 2020.
- Kothari M and Belsky D W. Aging: Unite to predict. eLife Sciences, 2021, 10.
Our services are for research use only and not for any clinical use.
We are a comprehensive technology platform company integrating aging DNA methylation, telomere, transcriptome, proteome, and metabolome research.