Genetic Interventions Assessment Using DNA MethylationInquiry
In recent years, longevity interventions have been one of the hot spots of research. Knocking out aging-related genes from individuals is a successful attempt to intervene aging and extend lifespan. As a leading biological services provider in the field of aging research, CD BioSciences is committed to bringing together unique technologies and years of experience to help our clients explore genetic interventions for longevity using DNA methylation analysis.
Genetic Interventions to Extend Human Lifespan
In addition to diet and drugs, genetic interventions can also extend species lifespan, such as growth hormone receptor knockout. DNA methylation is closely associated with these interventions, and lifespan-extending genetic interventions can prevent the onset of aging-related DNA methylation changes while delaying the onset of age-related diseases. Assessing and exploring the specific effects and potential mechanisms of genetic interventions could help leverage these anti-aging measures to help extend lifespan and prevent age-related diseases in humans.
We use DNA methylation age clock technology to detect the effects of genetic interventions for longevity.
We provide multi-disciplinary, multi-platform research services to drive your project process, regardless of the size of your project. From an initial discussion of your requirements, we will identify how we can help, by assigning a team of experts and project leaders to ensure you receive the support you need.
- DNA methylation analysis service. We provide whole-genome DNA sequencing to assess global changes in the DNA methylome of animal samples, characterize the resulting DNA methylation data, identify age-dependent DNA methylation and build age prediction models.
- DNA methylation clock detection service. We assess the specific effects of specific interventions by testing whether the interventions can extend lifespan and delay age-related DNA methylation age by using a methylation clock.
- Specific CpG site recognition. We perform regression analysis on the large CpG locus data generated by sequencing to identify specific combinations of loci associated with longevity, further increasing the power and resolution of the DNA methylation clock.
Materials and Methods
|GENETIC INTERVENTIONS ASSESSMENT USING DNA METHYLATION|
|Materials||Animal models: Provide different animal models such as rats, mice, gene knockout models, young groups, and elderly groups
Testing reagents: DNA extraction reagent, sequencing reagent
|Methods||DNA methylation analysis: Bisulfite sequencing, differential methylation analysis, longevity-related regional analysis
Association analysis: Methylation and age-dependent patterns, methylation patterns in response to longevity interventions
- Expert consultation available prior to the start of the project
- Research project specific timelines and cost analysis
- Regular, proactive project status updates
- Deliver quality data on time
At CD BioSciences, we always focus on the needs of our clients. Professional research project planning and perfect execution are the keys to the success of our services. Therefore, with our advanced technology and expertise in the field of DNA methylation, for each of our clients' needs, we will help you choose the methods and techniques that meet your research goals through our professional research team.
We provide personalized research services for genetic interventions for longevity, including professional technical support and other services. For the latest news about our services, please contact us.
Our services are for research use only and not for any clinical use.
We are a comprehensive technology platform company integrating aging DNA methylation, telomere, transcriptome, proteome, and metabolome research.