Dietary Interventions Assessment Using DNA MethylationInquiry
Nutrition plays an important role in epigenetic changes and appears to be linked to the aging process and longevity. Therefore, it is also worthwhile to explore the value of nutritional intake through dietary interventions in altering longevity. CD BioSciences can provide evaluation services of dietary interventions for changing longevity in order to promote research and development of longevity foods and drugs.
Regulation of Aging-Associated DNA Methylation through Diet
DNA methylation changes are strongly associated with aging, and they may be affected by certain interventions. Dietary interventions can alter aging-related biological processes, including DNA methylation. Energy is required for any biological process, including DNA methylation, and studies have demonstrated that reduced methylation levels during aging can be corrected by caloric restriction. Nutrients are involved in the DNA methylation process and as major players they can regulate the changes in DNA methylation.
In conclusion, dietary interventions have significant value in regulating aging-related DNA methylation and may lead to more successful anti-aging effects.
We provide research services for the evaluation of dietary interventions to prevent aging and prolong life, exploring the specific utility and mechanisms of various nutrients and caloric intake.
The study is primarily using animal models and all animal experiments are in compliance with all regulations. We can customize protocols for different nutrient or calorie restricted studies, including folic acid, vitamin B12, niacin, vitamin E, retinol, calcium, etc.
We will conduct a comprehensive comparative genome-wide DNA methylation analysis of young and old animal samples along the following lines as shown below to investigate the effects of short-term dietary interventions on age-related methylation.
- DNA methylation sequencing. We prepare DNA samples from experimental animals, construct DNA libraries, pool sequence data, reduce DNA methylation variation errors, and perform bioinformatics analysis of the data.
- Differential methylation regional analysis. We identify age-related differentially methylated regions by comparing experimental samples between different groups, as well as regions of abnormal methylation shown in the presence of short-term dietary interventions.
- Analysis of age-related methylation altered by dietary intervention. We analyze whether age-related methylation is improved or reversed in the presence of dietary intervention and perform pathway enrichment analysis.
- We can assist in customizing dietary interventions for study subjects, taking into account factors such as specific populations, gender, or genetics.
- We will not only explore the specific effects of interventions on individuals, but also gain insight into their molecular mechanisms of action.
- With our unique DNA methylation technology platform, we offer the possibility to realize the development of effective aging interventions.
CD BioSciences has accumulated a wealth of experience in DNA methylation research, and we can provide low-cost, high-throughput analytical techniques to meet our customers' expectations.
We are committed to be a professional partner you can trust to provide you with first-class technology and research services to accelerate your project and maximize the success of your project. If you have any needs, you can contact us and we will solve your doubts and provide detailed information.
Our services are for research use only and not for any clinical use.
We are a comprehensive technology platform company integrating aging DNA methylation, telomere, transcriptome, proteome, and metabolome research.