Cardiovascular Diseases DNA Methylation Biomarker DiscoveryInquiry
Cardiovascular disease is one of the most common causes of death, and researchers have made great efforts to diagnose and predict the disease. Among them, DNA methylation can be used as an emerging biomarker for cardiovascular disease diagnosis and therapy development. With a unique technology platform, CD BioSciences can provide DNA methylation biomarker discovery services for cardiovascular diseases.
DNA Methylation in Cardiovascular Disease
Many age-related chronic diseases are associated with changes in DNA methylation, including cardiovascular disease. Cardiovascular diseases are a group of diseases that affect the structure and function of the heart or blood vessels, including atherosclerosis, heart failure, myocardial infarction, and hypertension. In studies on cardiovascular disease risk, DNA methylation levels have been found to correlate with their predisposing factors. Therefore, the discovery and identification of DNA methylation at specific CpG sites may be a source for the development of biomarkers for cardiovascular diseases.
DNA methylation clock-based technologies can aid in cardiovascular disease biomarker discovery. We are able to provide low-cost sequencing services to analyze more comprehensive DNA methylation data and rely on these data to develop more accurate biomarkers.
- Research sample. We receive blood or other forms of samples through the investigator, and collect and organize information about the sample physical characteristics, the disease characteristics, etc.
- DNA methylation analysis. We extract DNA for genome-wide DNA methylation analysis, identify relevant CpG loci based on data analysis, and perform validation and subsequent association studies.
- Statistical Analysis. We evaluate global DNA methylation data through computer-based statistical analysis, correction of data bias and association model construction and testing.
The results we deliver will be presented and discussed with you in dedicated communication sessions and delivered electronically in PDF and Excel formats.
- A wide range of body fluids/tissues/cells such as blood, saliva, urine and other samples that are relatively easy to obtain can be analyzed to facilitate customer selection.
- Whole-genome sequencing provides more comprehensive DNA methylation data, offering greater potential for biomarker discovery.
- The report not only analyzes the global association between DNA methylation and cardiovascular disease, but also includes risk factor studies, as well as related studies as needed by the client.
CD BioSciences is committed to being a professional partner you can trust to provide you with first-class technical services to accelerate your DNA methylation biomarker discovery projects and maximize your project applications. If you have any needs, you can contact us and we will solve your doubts and provide detailed information.
Our services are for research use only and not for any clinical use.
We are a comprehensive technology platform company integrating aging DNA methylation, telomere, transcriptome, proteome, and metabolome research.