Association Study of Age Acceleration and MortalityInquiry
DNA methylation age is considered one of the biomarkers of longevity and might be as a tool to predict health and mortality. As a global innovative longevity biotechnology company, CD BioSciences is dedicated to providing technical services related to aging and longevity research, including age acceleration and mortality correlation analysis based on DNA methylation analysis.
DNA methylation, a molecular marker of aging, associated with the development of many diseases associated with aging and therefore may also be associated with individual mortality. Researchers have already conducted studies on the relationship between DNA methylation associated with biological aging and mortality, found differences between individual predicted age and actual age, that is DNA methylation age acceleration, can predict mortality to the exclusion of other factors.
Then perhaps DNA methylation age acceleration could be used as a biomarker of mortality and a potential tool to predict death and other age-related manifestations. Thus, we may need more studies to gain insight into how DNA methylation changes in the aging process affect mortality.
Services We Offer
We offer DNA methylation age acceleration related research services, which can help researchers' aging studies to better understand the mechanisms by which aging-related DNA methylation affects death.
- DNA methylation assessment. We provide processing and analysis of the methylation data, detecting P-values ＞ 0.01 and deletion of data with deletion values ＞ 5%, and performing genome-wide screening for specific CpG loci for the rest.
- Statistical analysis. We validate genome-wide specificity of CpG, with CpG in the validation group with significance ＜ 0.05 considered as mortality-associated loci, as well as exploring the factors influencing DNA methylation associated with mortality with multiplex testing correction.
- Provide mortality prediction and identification of signs of decline in individual health status.
- Seek additional influences associated with the acceleration of DNA methylation age and improve the development of DNA methylation age clock models.
Our DNA methylation age acceleration research services offer a wide range of service options for individual researchers or research institutions and companies, providing innovative technology platforms and professional resources in a fast service cycle. Please talk to us about the services you need, you can contact us via hotline or email. Our staff will respond to your questions and requests within 24 hours.
- Joo J E, et al. Association of DNA Methylation-Based Biological Age with Health Risk Factors, and Overall and Cause-Specific Mortality. American Journal of Epidemiology, 2018(3):3.
Our services are for research use only and not for any clinical use.
We are a comprehensive technology platform company integrating aging DNA methylation, telomere, transcriptome, proteome, and metabolome research.