Association Study of Age Acceleration and Disease ExpressionInquiry
The aging of today's global population is accelerating, leading to a higher incidence of some diseases related to aging, such as chronic diseases, neurodegenerative diseases, cardiovascular diseases, etc. However, people at the same age may show different disease expressions, and one possible factor is due to differences in the aging process of different individuals, which means that the actual age of individuals is the same but their biological age may be different.
Then understanding the biological age and aging rate of different individuals, the latter is also known as age acceleration, can help us identify high incidence groups and is important for early disease prevention. As a biological service provider for aging research, CD BioSciences can provide services for association studies between age acceleration and disease expression on the basis of DNA methylation analysis.
Our services are primarily intended to help clients study the association assessment between DNA methylation age and age acceleration and disease expression.
- After submitting the details of the study, we help our clients collect DNA samples for DNA methylation analysis as well as detailed sample information data.
- Analyze genome-wide DNA methylation of samples collected from different tissues/cells of individuals, quality control the data and ensure data availability.
- Input DNA methylation data, age acceleration will be calculated by regressing the residual term of the estimated multivariate model.
- Modeling and calibration for assessing the relationship between DNA methylation accelerated age and disease-related factors.
We can ultimately provide assessments of disease-related risk factors associated with DNA methylation age acceleration and assessments of the relationship with disease expression and development.
We can help our clients study the association between age acceleration and disease expression, identify relevant impact factors based on inter-age acceleration, and use this research as a useful tool for identifying and modulating disease processes. Specific applications can be found in the following areas.
|Disease Areas||Disease Types||Specific Research|
|Neurodegenerative diseases||Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, Huntington's disease, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis||
|Cardiovascular disease||Atherosclerosis, Diabetes, Hypertension|
|Chronic respiratory diseases||Asthma, Bronchitis|
- We measure DNA methylation age acceleration not only for blood samples, but also for other tissue/cell studies.
- A large number of samples from the target study are available, and a sufficient number of DNA methylation data are measured to be able to reduce the impact of errors and other factors.
- Accurate DNA methylation prediction models and bioinformatics support are applied to assign accurate and valid interpretations to specific association information.
CD BioSciences is committed to providing quality, professional aging research services to clients worldwide, ranging from simple DNA methylation age measurement services to complete DNA methylation-related research services. Please feel free to visit and contact us and we will discuss with you how to accomplish your research goals. We look forward to hearing from you!
Our services are for research use only and not for any clinical use.
We are a comprehensive technology platform company integrating aging DNA methylation, telomere, transcriptome, proteome, and metabolome research.