Aging-Related Protein Biomarker DiscoveryInquiry
Aging-related secretory proteins have great potential as robust and diverse biomarkers of aging, and the study of protein biomarkers is beneficial for aging evaluation and the prevention and treatment of aging-related diseases. For the hot research of aging biomarkers, CD BioSciences provides multiple discovery strategies and platform services to identify aging-related protein biomarkers from biological samples such as tissues and cells.
Strategies for Identifying Protein Biomarkers of Aging
Aging proteomes are diverse, providing us with a rich source of potential biomarkers that can be discovered through different putative strategies.
- Comparative proteome. Comparative identification of proteomic biomarkers using a range of proteomic approaches to study older and younger biological samples.
- Recombinant antibody technology. Methods based on recombinant antibody technology can identify biomarkers on cells in heterogeneous populations and then test for compliance with aging biomarkers.
Our High Throughput Analysis Services
We use innovative and robust high-throughput proteomics technologies to discover biomarkers of aging from in vitro studies or animal models. These protein biomarkers can be used to assess individuals or to identify specific age-related diseases.
- Next Generation Sequencing Services. Sample proteins are enzymatically digested, chromatographically separated and injected into the mass spectrometer, using a tandem mass spectrometer to detect quantitative differences and to minimize bias.
- Protein Microarrays Services. Arrays covering a wide range of aging proteomes, screen your samples for specific proteins at the proteomic level by using large libraries of diverse antibodies, and then test them to see if they meet aging markers.
Comparison of biological samples
Compare biological samples, including serum, cells, tissues, etc. from older or younger groups, healthy or diseased groups.
Get big data from small samples
Obtain large amounts of high-quality sample-specific, reliable and reproducible data from samples of only a few tens of microliters.
Assumption-free and unbiased analysis
Our assays are not based on preconceived assumptions or selections and are checked and validated by multiple strategies and platforms to help you identify target proteins.
Professional team support
An experienced team of experts assists in problem solving throughout the process, jointly preparing and executing experimental protocols to ensure professional data results.
How Do We Work?
- Send us your samples and we will design an analytical protocol that is tailored to your needs.
- We provide specific protein biomarker analysis services, including biomarker identification and validation.
- You will receive the results, including raw sequencing data, protein differential analysis, biomarker identification, and a full analysis report.
- We identify the most promising marker candidates for you to achieve efficient validation for your project development.
Based on a proteomics approach, CD BioSciences provides discovery services for protein biomarkers of aging to aid in the development of age prediction models and interventions for aging, or to diagnose specific age-related diseases. To address specific questions for aging-related assessment or diagnosis, we can perform analytical identification services specific to your needs, please contact us for more information.
- Griffiths H.R, et al. Novel ageing-biomarker discovery using data-intensive technologies. Mechanisms of Ageing & Development, 2015, 151.
Our services are for research use only and not for any clinical use.
We are a comprehensive technology platform company integrating aging DNA methylation, telomere, transcriptome, proteome, and metabolome research.