Age-Related Diseases DNA Methylation Biomarker DiscoveryInquiry
Age-related diseases are diseases whose incidence increases rapidly with age, such as cancer, Alzheimer's disease, atherosclerosis, diabetes, obesity, etc., this means that age is an important risk factor for these diseases. In the context of accelerating population aging around the world, it is crucial that we predict, diagnose and early control human age-related diseases through biological techniques.
DNA methylation changes are involved in various processes of age-related disease development, affecting the function of key genes, and perhaps by using its changes as biomarkers we can identify or monitor pathological processes. However, it is currently known that DNA methylation clock can be used as an accurate age prediction tool, but its use as a diagnostic biomarker needs to be analyzed on a case-by-case basis. CD BioSciences can provide DNA methylation biomarker discovery services for different diseases to advance researchers' research in early prevention and intervention of age-related diseases.
What We Can Provide
Our comprehensive DNA methylation biomarker services cover a wide range of diagnostic and therapeutic areas, greatly accelerating the time to early intervention in disease and the identification of therapeutic options.
- We are able to identify potential methylation biomarkers for many diseases through genome-wide analysis of DNA methylation.
- The generated differential methylation sites or regions are validated as potential biomarkers using targeted approaches.
- Association analysis is performed on the validation markers to verify if the same association can be found in different samples.
Our knowledge and technology enable us to assist our clients in discovering relevant biomarkers, while measuring and interpreting their changes in disease progression, linking them to therapy development programs.
We provide simple and fast technical routes, customizing or completely designing the overall simple and efficient route for your project, requiring only 1-10 ng of DNA input in the sample for high quality data analysis quickly.
We identify biomarkers of related diseases by means of DNA methylation analysis assays and provide customized solutions for our clients in different disease areas. Optional services include but are not limited to:
- Cancer DNA Methylation Biomarker Discovery
- Neurodegenerative Diseases DNA Methylation Biomarker Discovery
- Cardiovascular Diseases DNA Methylation Biomarker Discovery
- Diabetes DNA Methylation Biomarker Discovery
- Obesity DNA Methylation Biomarker Discovery
Advantages of Our Services
- We can analyze methylation pattern specificity for different disease areas and different sample types.
- We require only minimal sample input for methylation analysis, providing the fastest workflow.
- We provide easy-to-use automated solutions that fully automate DNA sequence detection and quantification.
- User-friendly comprehensive reports, including comprehensive analysis of DNA methylation, can be applied for paper publication.
At CD BioSciences, we provide DNA methylation-related studies covering almost all application areas and are committed to working with our clients to advance the development and application of DNA methylation. We actively communicate with our clients during the project service process, present and validate results, and facilitate follow-up studies for our clients.
With our advanced technology platform and experienced research team, we are confident that we can complete your DNA methylation biomarker discovery. If you would like to learn more, please feel free to contact us.
Our services are for research use only and not for any clinical use.
We are a comprehensive technology platform company integrating aging DNA methylation, telomere, transcriptome, proteome, and metabolome research.